TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page sets out the legal terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) under which Where To Play or its relevant affiliated company in your territory of residence sell any of the services listed on this website (“wheretoplay.ae”) to you. We seek to always comply with United Arab Emirate’s standards in distance-selling and e-commerce and if you have any concerns, please contact us through this website [ www.wheretoplay.ae]. Any referral words such as ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ refers to Where To Play, ‘you’ refers to the customer who booked a court using our website, and ‘clubs’ or ‘vendor’ are courts provider for any sport.
- By booking courts through our Website, you are confirming that you intend to enter a contract with us for the booking of courts. You place the booking on the Website by clicking the ‘Confirm Order’ button at the end of the checkout process. During the checkout process, you will be asked to complete your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed (which includes providing us with a valid phone number email address). We will then send you an email confirming receipt, the details of your booking and payment.
- Please note that neither completion of the online checkout process nor our confirmatory email constitutes our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only upon receipt of full payment from you. You can review the orders you have placed and their status at any time by visiting our Website and clicking on “Log In” at the top of the page followed by selecting “My bookings”.
- If we cannot provide you with the court you booked for whatever reason, we will not process your order and will inform you of this. If you have already paid for the booking, we will provide you with a full refund as soon as reasonably possible.
- We are not responsible for any communication between the club and you.
- We are not responsible for misspelled email, wrong mobile number, and credit card number.
- Any complain should be submitted within 30 days from the date of the booking, any complain after 30 days will not be accepted.
- If the booking has been confirmed, we are not responsible for any booking cancelled by the court staff, failure to provide you with a court, or any conflict happens with your booking, this is only a mediator website that clubs use to view their available courts, you should contact the club for any complain after the booking is confirmed, you can contact us to provide you with the club’s contact details.
- Where to Play has the right to cancel your booking for any unanticipated reasons such as court maintenance, lack of connection. Where To play will offer you an alternative slot or full refund and reasons will be stated accordingly.
- Booking price does not include equipment needed such as balls, rackets, or any other game equipment. We are not responsible of providing balls, rackets, or any other equipment necessary for the game.
In the Court
- When you arrive at the club, please wait, and do not enter the court if it is occupied, once the court is empty you can enter. If your booking time has begun and the court is still occupied, you should ask the club’s stuff to evacuate the court for you. Once your booked slot has finished, please evacuate the court and the people with you as well.
- We are not responsible for any damages or injuries occurred in any court, we are also not responsible for any losses happen in the court.
- In case of late arrival, you can use the court until the end of the booked slot, but you will not be given extra time.
- we are not responsible of providing balls, rackets or any other equipment necessary for the game. please contact the clubs for such inquiries
Cancellation and Refunds
If you wish to cancel your order, you may communicate with our Customer Services department during working hours at least 24 hours before the time of the booked slot. Please note that we cannot accept cancellations outside of these periods. If you paid by credit card or debit card, and you have cancelled in accordance with this clause then we will reverse the authorization or process a refund transaction (as the case may be) as soon as possible but we are not responsible for how long this will take to be reflected on your account.
- Vendors are responsible for the regular updates on the status of the courts. Any booking or maintenance must be updated by the vendor. Vendor must stay online and have decent internet connection for the whole operating hours.
- Any changes in the operating hours must be edited by the vendor. Where To Play is not liable for any booking outside the operating hours incase of incorrect operating hours in the platform. Vendor must offer the user an alternative slot or full refund.
- Where To Play is not responsible in case of overlapped bookings for the same slot(slot: period allotted by the vendor for a specific court in a specific branch ) due to failure from the vendors or lack of connection between club and Where To Play website.
- Vendors are advised to check the status of the courts on our website before booking it via phone call or any other way apart from our website.
- Where To Play will receive all the payment through payment gateway. a commission will be taken from the booking price for providing the service. Commission amount and details will be provided in the contract.
- booking Prices offered in the website by vendors must be equal or lower than prices offered via phone or any way other than our website. commission charges must not be included in costumers’ bill.
- Vendors staff must be well trained on using the website.
- Notice period of 14 days must be given to us if vendor decided to unsubscribe from our website. Termination of contract is free of charges.
- Where to play has the right to terminate the contract in case of violation of the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions updates
Where To Play updates its services continuously. If the updates require technical changes to the Services, Where To Play shall notice the users regarding all necessary information about the changes.